Entry # 7. Final Blog
Reflection
I really enjoyed blogging this
semester because I had no idea about this new technology and the purpose of how
to blog. I enjoyed writing and commenting on another student’s blog. I started
to take blogging seriously especially when I have a good experience with it. I
use this technique to share my opinion and express my views through publishing
in journals, magazines, and the media, what I learned in this class about
writing is that it was nice to read everyone’s view and to use how their
writing style. My instructor taught me how uses the links and how to open a new
page with possible change of font, size, back ground, and color. Also, he gave
me idea how can research and add pictures or video to my blog. I learned by
blogging how I can write essays and do assignment through it, Blogging is
useful to improve the ability to write article or essays. It is a good exercise
to going on skill writing. Blogging has value to offer the ideas of author by sharing
this idea with a lot of readers on the same network. My suggestion to my professor
Chris is to keep going with the ideal ways to teach the students about writing
of blogs. I gained benefits through your approach to learning how to write in
the blogging assignments.
I like to say this was amazing to learn a new style
of writing and to communicate with the wide world by learning a new modern method.
We can use the blog to explain subjects or offer opinions by sharing with
people and receiving feedback and comments that helps the writer develop his next blog. The blog is flexible to add photo, movie, and text these qualities
help the author to reach his topic to audience easier and significant.
No comments:
Post a Comment