Friday, June 19, 2015

Entry #5. Food
       
       I have reaction how treatment the animals by industries was unhealthy they give the animals chemical materials, also when they kills them by electric or shock the animals. I was surprise when see feed process they give animals a lot of corn with chemical materials that make them bigger but not healthy for human and animals together. Really I sadness and angry about what happen by the federal government. It helps to get unhealthy food for people. I bother about amount of greed by some Americans businesses because they do not care how effect what they do on animals and human healthy. Also I sadness by disrespect some American businesses when they careless for human. I noted there is relationship between government and some big businesses when allow use these materials which harmful the human. Really, I surprise about amount use in a lot products I do not know before that. I unlike Idea of food engineered because it is dangers for human. Otherwise I expect word “engineered” do not belong with food may be belong with designed or construction. The food production affects on environment by remove a lot of fields and gardens from the world instead a lot of building for animals that it will pollute the environment. Also the bacteria to much in our food this it helps to get diseases by unhealthy food. We should know what we eat and how product it . this good sample for us to know what should do and how be healthy when choose our food. We should be bother to be aware how can be healthy and look for better ways to treat this problem in the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment