Entry Practice : What about Me ?
Hello everyone My name is Zaid Taher I'm 42 years old, I lived happy life with my parents, three brother ,and one sister . They always support me to hett my goals with recommend me which path chooses to reach it. In childhood I was liked many activities as swimming, football ,and fishing . I was interest in study to be doctor one day. I always help my parents and family to promote our work. My friends like me because They know I help and ask about them.
I try solve their problems even if I busy with my stuffs or I have trouble with some thing ,So I like be doctor that I think doctor can make people happy after treat them.
I graduated from Accounting University and Department of English . I came to Glendale Community College to change my field to Biochemistry . I hope graduate after two years more with associate degree.
I try to be volunteer in hospital until graduate. This opportunity give me strong resume and experience can help me to improve my ability and skill in medicine.
The work in hospital make me connect directly with patients ,So that means I can help a lot of people every day.
The work in hospital make me connect directly with patients ,So that means I can help a lot of people every day.
My family and society support me to be what I try now . Knowledge let me dream how can do what i want . loving to helps people push me to look for best way to get my goals . The College important to guide me toward right path.


No comments:
Post a Comment